The Life of Riley [Dog]

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hello Hello!!! Guess what today is... Daddy's Birthday!! Even though it is his birthday, I still woke him up earlier then he would have liked, but that is his problem. When I woke him up I wanted to give him lots and lots of labby kisses but he wouldn't let me. I don't know why though.

Anyway, once Stacy woke up, we decided to let daddy open his presents. He opened my card first. It said just wondering, your age is that in human years or dog years? I put a treat in with the card but he must be on a diet or something, cause he gave it back to me. If it were my b-day I would have loved to get a treat, but daddy didn't like that. So then he opened the woof popcorn, apparently he does not like chicken flavored popcorn (Maybe he likes beef better). Then he opened the picture frame I got him. It had a bone on it engraved with the word spoiled. OF cousre... there was a picture of me in the middle. The last thing he opened from me was the Chuck-It. I know I like to retrieve things from far away. Daddy just couldn't get that far his own, so I thought I would give him a little assistance.

After that he opened the other gifts from mommy and sis. Who would actually want a Best Buy gift card or some books about Wisconsin. Theres no food or tennis balls so whats the point. If it was as cute as me that would be different, but they weren't as cute as me so basicly they were dumb. No offense to mommy and sis' who picked out the presents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home