The Life of Riley [Dog]

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm back.

I'm really back.

Last week was half a bad nightmare, half a doggie's dream. You see, the bad stuff was basically my mom and sis left town. They left the state. They went Global. OK - they didn't exactly leave the country or anything, they went to Tennessee for a Global Destination Imagination. Apparently, sis did great with her team, and they got 9th place.

After my bonus day for day care on Thursday, Dad took me to my second favorite place - the Woofdorf. I got to stay for 2 days. Yeah! Guess who was there. No really... you have to guess. Stacy got to see her cousins, lots of them at a cousin's wedding. So - I celebrated with my cousin Copper. Copper doesn't get to stay home alone overnight either. We were both at the Woofdorf. I know. I smelled her. I didn't get to play with her, she was in Smallville. I was running with the big dogs.

There were was a big storm one night at the Woofdorf. Many dogs didn't sleep good. Including me.

So - everyone picked me up on Monday. Tuesday rolls around, and yep, I get to go to my regular dog day care. Miss Michelle wondered if I was loosing some weight. I wasn't sucking my stomach in or anything. Mom did explain that I was on a hunger strike when she was gone last week.

I slept really good on Tuesday night, and all day Wednesday. That is why mom thinks I am back. I was hungry tonight, I wanted to go for a walk, a long one, and my tail was wagging lots.

Yes, it is fun to go away, but it is better to come home. Especially when my mom is there too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

I'm glad your life is back to normal! Going to the Woofdorf had to have been fun, though! Your sis had a big event, but that is all over with now. You can eat and go for walks and life is good!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home