The Life of Riley [Dog]

Monday, September 18, 2006

Well, today has been a long day. I went to the bathroom early today, which means I couldn't hold it as late. Big mistake... as you can guess that lead to an unpleasant mess in my crate. As they say.... You gotta do what what you gotta do. Anyways since I don't have to clean it up, who cares. Well... Unless you're including mommy. The good thing out of this is that I got a belly wash. It was similar to a belly rub, but with water. I know, I know you are all very jealous. Oh well, I will try not to do it again.

Well a few minutes after they took me out, they told me that I won a raffle at the walk thing on Saturday. Apparently I won a seat belt. Pet Lane is the place I won it from.

Gotto go; gotta go for a walk and well . . . maybe go too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home