The Life of Riley [Dog]

Sunday, June 08, 2008

I got my reward today.

Bad weather with lots of rain brings lots of puddles. Or maybe small lakes.

Did you know us labbies like the water? I was in water today that was higher than my belly. I was totally a wet dog. I was pretty darn happy. The water walk was really fun. Besides, mom made the daycare people give me a bath last Tuesday, so now I'll start to smell like a dog again.

I wanted to play with the ducks that were out. They like the water too. I don't know why, but when I got to their little lake, they flew away. STUCK UPS!

Mom had to dry me off when I got home this morning. There wasn't 1 part of me that wasn't soaking wet, so it was a 2-towel morning. YAHOO. Some people pay good money for this type of massage service. Mom does it for free, because she loves me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home