The Life of Riley [Dog]

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Nothing runs like a deere:
















except a dog stuck wearing a john deere hat.

And since people in this house don't understand that dress-up is for girls,

Dad bought himself a new turtleneck. Mom swiped it from him (well - she said it was an accident.) When dad asked where it was, it magically landed on me. HOW HUMILIATING!!!
















And...did you ever wonder what a dog looks like after a day at dog day care? Pretty much like this:

















I think dad left with a suitcase this morning. Probably in South Dakota again. I'll worry about it tomorrow. I'm just too tired right now.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Awww, Riley, you look cute in your John Deere clothes! Sounds like you had fun at doggie day care, too. I don't always get along with other dogs so well, so I don't know if mom could take me to a place like that.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home