The Life of Riley [Dog]

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Maybe some insight on my life before I joined my current family.

It was a 2-woof afternoon, because I was really excited. I heard a big gunshot.

I get really excited when I hear gunshots. Dad just thinks it is fireworks. I know they are gunshots. I get so excited, my tail really wags, I definitely want to go outside and check it out. Except they won't take me out. Probably because guns aren't good to have in a subdivision. Mom still thinks it is fireworks too. Mom is afraid of fireworks that the neighbors do, so no doggies outside. I know it isn't fireworks, it is guns.

Afterall...my family now thinks I used to be a hunting dog!

2 Comments:

Blogger DawnK said...

Fireworks are scary stuff, Riley. If I'm outside and hear little "pop" noises, I need to be inside my house, inside my crate. It's totally safe there and nothing can hurt me! Even if I have to go potty, I RUN back to the door, to be let back into the house. Mom gets mad at the people who set off the fireworks, because they freak me out. She doesn't know who is doing it, though. She is dreading hearing them, this summer. We haven't heard any yet.

2:52 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Oops. Mom used her account information and not mine! LOL!

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home