The Life of Riley [Dog]

Monday, May 28, 2007

Boy oh boy, I have Pampered Paws. I am a Pampered Pooch.

Mom, dad and sis all got suitcases out this weekend. I saw suitcases last weekend, and then mom ran away from home. NOPE, not happening this weekend. I snuck in the car with them. Yep, no one is running away from me this weekend. NOT HAPPENING.

We went on a really long car ride. We went to someplace called Wisconsin Dells. All of a sudden, the car stops, every one hops out, mom gets my leash, and we start walking into the building. I saw a bunch of dogs there. In the building, all of a sudden, someone else gets my leash, and I am out playing out with all those doggies. Mom, dad and sis waved at me a few minutes later, and then they went somewhere else. Who cares? Not me. I was at Pampered Paws Pet Resort.

Pampered Paws was really tiring. We played, we slept, we played, we slept, we ate, we played, we slept. In the morning, we played again. I even got the "Pampered Pooch Package" which meant I got doggie ice cream for a late-night snack. About 10 in the morning, mom, dad and sis came and got me. I was really tired on the way home. I mean really tired. I was so tired the rest of the day that I didn't even move close to the dinner table, JUST IN CASE some food would fall.

Apparently, while I was at Pampered Paws, my family just went to a graduation party in LaCrosse, for someone called Jaimee with my same last name. I heard that Copper got to go to the party. I'm glad I was partying with the pooches instead.

Well, it's just about time to go to bed, just after I get some doggie ice cream. They serve that at my house, don't they? Hello - COULD I GET A LITTLE SERVICE HERE?


H

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home