The Life of Riley [Dog]

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ok, a little more about the cheese balls I have been getting.

I overheard my mom and dad talking today. Right now, I am getting 2 cheeseballs, 2 times a day. Mom told dad the cheese costs $7.19 per pound. The cheese is really yummy. To my doggy pals - this cheese is just the best. The cube that's left, though, is just getting smaller and smaller. Pretty soon, there isn't going to be any of it left. I can do the math here. No good cheese left = no more good treats for me. I am not stupid on this one.

I am a little bit concerned though, it sounded like mommy is putting something in the cheese balls. I might have to check this out a little closer tonight. She was talking that the cheese only needs to last for 7 more times.

Mom told dad that when the $7.19/pound cheese is gone, there won't be any more jumping in the cart at the store. Not until she needs white cheddar cheese to make Shepard's pie for company again.

SO- as a confused pup here - it is OK for company to eat $7.19 cheese, and OK for the dog of the house to eat it as leftovers. But it isn't OK for the dog of the house to have it as a regular snack. Something just isn't right here, if you ask for my opinion.

And, my mom is trying to sing to me:
Oh a little bitty cheese ball helps the medicine go down, the medicine go down, the medicine go down! Oh a little bitty cheese ball helps the medicine go down, in the most delightful way.

She says it is a real song. I just don't believe her. She says it is from the movie Mary Doggins.

Oh well, I am going to find a nice sunny spot in the house to lay down and think about this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

I love cheeseballs, cheese slices, cheese chunks, etc. Did I mention I love cheese. You better find a way to get them to buy more cheese for you, soon!

I got a present recently. It had lots of squeakie toys in it. Squeaky toys are my favorite things. Last night, I got to go to the fancy pet store and I think they bought me treats. I didn't get any treats, when I got home, though, so I'm not sure. My mom keeps telling me I've been in the family for 3 years now, though! I need to get caught up on my blogging, though. I think they need to take more pictures, too.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home