The Life of Riley [Dog]

Monday, April 09, 2007

So - I wasn't feeling too good yesterday. That was Easter. Mom and dad were a little concerned about me. Sis too.

I still wasn't feeling better today, so dad took me to the vet. He was home all day. So was sis. Mom was gone all day.

I have some sort of a gland infection, and I didn't really enjoy this visit to the vet. Luckily, at least there were treats at the vet.

I did think mom tried to get some medicine down me tonight. Luckily, I just settled for 2 cheese balls instead.

2 Comments:

Blogger Copper said...

I hope you are feeling better! Stop by and check out my Dog Blog if you need something to keep you busy so you don't chew on shoes, or pull strings from the carpeting.

http://luckycoppersdogblog.blogspot.com/

12:01 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Riley, I bet you enjoyed your "cheese balls!" You just keep taking your cheese balls every day and you will feel better soon! *snort*

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home