The Life of Riley [Dog]

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Late tonight, 'bout 10:30...

I was just laying close to my mom. It is pretty much what I do every night. Mom just enjoys the peace and quiet, watching a little TV. I enjoy the belly rubs. It is what we do every night. 'Cept for tonight.

Someone came in the house at 10:30.

I greeted the intruder with a "woof". Hi Sis! She just came home from babysitting.

Sis gave me a couple of pats on the head, and then she went to bed. I don't understand why mom wouldn't let Sis play with me. Oh well.

Officially recorded...Woof # 6.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Awww, poor Riley, maybe you get to play with your sis, today. She had to get to bed, so she didn't fall asleep at school today!

I enjoy my belly rubs in bed, too! I especially like laying in between mom and dad, so they can both give me belly rubs, at the same time!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home