The Life of Riley [Dog]

Saturday, February 10, 2007

OK. That is enough. Now that dad is back, now something isn't quite right with mom.

She left me home all alone today. Sis and dad were already gone. So mom is the bad person to leave me alone.

Then Sis and dad get back a couple of hours later. Mom wasn't with them. Mom didn't get back until way later, like 2 hours after Sis and dad.

Mom smelled suspicious. Yep, suspicious. I'm not quite sure exactly what she smelled like. She went to one of the places where she comes home with lots of treats. Treats for me. OK - it wasn't a bad kind of smell. Must have been the cats. Or, maybe it was the birds. I mean - I don't mind the dog smells too much on mom, but it is almost like she is seeing other dogs. She should have taken me. I would have certainly suggested she by ALL the good tennis balls, not just 4. And I could have helped her pick out more treats, since I just really like treats. She didn't come home with enough - bad mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home