The Life of Riley [Dog]

Sunday, January 07, 2007

OK, that's it. I want a new home. NOW.

Well, first off. My mom and dad are just plain old bad. Sis hasn't been home since Friday night. NO ONE EXCEPT ME SEEMS TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT THIS. HELLO - this is not normal behavior for my sis. I need my belly rubs. I need some treats. I need my sis! Well, maybe its not too bad, I did get to sleep in mom and dad's room. Well, maybe mom and dad aren't so bad. We'll see if sis shows up anytime soon.

Now, second off. Mom and Dad left yesterday at 1:15. In the afternoon. They didn't get home until 9:00. OK - I am often home alone for that amount of time. But, did they even think for a minute that I am used to dinner around 5??? No - I had to wait patiently until 9:00 for my dinner. 4 hours later than normal. Don't think I didn't notice.

Now, third off. Mom and Dad apparently saw Papa Ron and Grandma Donna yesterday. Did they think to stop by and see me? That would be a NO. They were even pretty close to my house, and didn't think to stop over. I hope they didn't forget about me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Riley, I had the same thing at my house and my family was closer. They kept leaving and yeah, they did come home and let me go to the bathroom and then they left again. Grandma Donna and Papa Ron didn't come to see me, either.

I did get to see your sis and two other kids today, though. They dropped off my family and they all got to pet the dog. It was cool.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Oldnerd said...

Hi Riley: You are quite a puppy. You think you need a new home because your family is busy. But you did not say that you met the puppy named Mia. Then your mom and Mia's mom took you to a dog park. Is that right or just a tale? What is a dog park??? Who is Mis's mom??? The Old Nerd is wondering....

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home