The Life of Riley [Dog]

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Dad needs to get back to work.

Full time. Permanently. Well at least Monday thru Friday. Sis is OK home on Christmas break. Dad - well, he is driving me nuts.

Mom went to work today. Dad went in for just a couple of hours. Then he came home. He wanted me to play a joke on mom when she got home tonight. Let me lay this on the line: MOM DOESN'T LIKE TO PLAY JOKES RIGHT WHEN SHE GETS HOME. I've got a pretty good sense about this. She does, however, like to see a handsome, "mutt-ure" guy like me, with a wagging tail.

So. right when mom walked into the house, I went to say "hi", and wag my tail. I am just cuter than the dickens when I am wagging my tail. Dad tries to bribe me over to come over by him with liver sausage. At first, I went by mom. Then I went over by dad, and as soon as my mom said "Riley, come" I did.

Oh, yeah, I know that I was getting big "mom points". Heck, I knew dad was going to give me the liver sausage anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home