The Life of Riley [Dog]

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ugh! HELP ME!!! What do these people think I am? A Barbie? Well I am not. First, they dress me up as a pirate on halloween. Then today, as I was comfortably sitting on the couch today after I broke into the living room (my bad), the door bell rings. Guess who it is! Exactly, the mail man. Apparently he was dropping off some stuff for me. Inside there was a dumb Santa bandana. I knew someone was going to have to wear but I was hoping it wasn't going to be me. So, I went up to mommy and said this is for Stacy right. She tells me it is for you to wear for family pictures. Apperently, mommy, daddy, and sis are dressing up which means I have too!!!!! WHAT WAS SHE THINKING!?!?!?! On the bright side of things, she ordered me a stocking. Hopefully that means there will be treats from Jolly Old Saint Nicholas.

I got to go cope with the fact I am a barbie!

PS: Mr. Jolly, if your reading this, there better be lots of treats. AND I MEAN IT!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Riley. Maybe you will like the bandanna. I love wearing mine! I think I look so pretty in them! Hope they take that picture quickly, because I can't wait to see you!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Oldnerd said...

I'm looking to getting your picture so remember to smile and look happy at the camera

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home