The Life of Riley [Dog]

Saturday, October 21, 2006

I met my Grandma. Most people I know call her Grandma Donna. She belongs with Papa Ron. I met him a couple of weeks ago. His is a Very Important Papa (VIP). I don't know what she is yet, but I do know that

Grandma Donna brought me treats. Oh yeah!!!

And I was on my best behavior when Grandma Donna and Papa Ron were here. I tried really hard to be good. I was so good, I was hoping for treats. (The dog biscuits from the Door County Bakery were really good.) It might have appeared that I was begging. I wasn't. I always thought that grandma's and grandpa's are supposed to spoil the granddogs rotten, so I was thinking they should give me treats just for being cute. It just didn't work.

And, I got to go on a walk with mom and grandma and grandpa. And, grandpa did my chuck-it a few times, so I just HAD to go fetch my tennis ball. I love to fetch my tennis balls.

Come again soon, OK? Just come by anytime!! I'll show you where the leash is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home