The Life of Riley [Dog]

Sunday, October 01, 2006


Yep, it was another Special weekend at my house.

By the way, I just want you to know: I’m home. I’m not sure exactly when I knew this, but I’m home. I have a great mom, a silly dad, and a sis that doesn’t want to pick up poo.

Ok, so my sis is trying to teach me some new tricks. She even let me sleep in her room last night, and I started to sleep on her bed. Then, she started moving to much, so I slept on my dog bed instead.

But I do have some concerns about sis. She tried to put some stupid costume on me. And then later in the night, she tries to brush my hair. HELLO, I’m a BOY dog. WE DON’T DRESS UP. WE DON”T CARE ABOUT HAIR STYLES.

(Ollie, I think you’re right. Girls, are just dumb sometimes. Especially sisters.)

I got to try the microwave “Woof Popcorn” that I got dad for his birthday. It is just fab. And, I’ll even let them throw it too me, and I’ll just catch it. I’m just that talented.

On Saturday, my mom was gardening. She let me outside in the front without a leash, or a chain. I was a good doggie. I stayed really close to mom. I made her real proud. I even found a tennis ball to play with, all by myself. I still don’t understand why she went EWWW. Apparently, since she didn’t like that I picked it up from the bushes, and she didn’t know where it came from. She did go get my sausage shaped tennis ball for me. So, everything is just good.

There is really exciting news this weekend. My mom, dad and sis left the house and I didn’t have to go in the crate. I was really good. I just slept while they were gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home