The Life of Riley [Dog]

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It was a dark and stormy night...

followed by a dark and stormy night...

followed by a dark and stormy morning!!!

Ok, I can handle the rain~ us labbies like the water. I can handle the lightning. I can handle being in the car through the car wash. But, once the thunder shakes the house, I just get a little nervous. I'm not liking this.

Nope, I'm not liking this at all. I even tried to go up on my sister's bed. I curled up by one of her pillows. I tried to look sad pathetic. It's really tough to look sad pathetic when you're as cute as me. I got kicked off the bed.

Then I tried the same thing on dad's bed. Yep, I went right up by mom's pillow. He didn't buy my sad pathetic look either. I was asked to leave the bed. I got stuck sleeping on the floor.

I was supposed to be sleeping in my sister's room these nights. My mom wouldn't let me, though. She wants to make sure that sis gets enough sleep on school nights.

But, storms aside, there was really great news tonight. My mom bought me the 35 pound bag of food today. Guess I'm staying!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home