The Life of Riley [Dog]

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Oh yeah! Another "s" day.

Did I ever mention they start off a little weird? Dad finally got up and let me out about 7. Dad took me on a walk about 8. Sis got up about 8. Mom was complaining about the coffee.

The fun thing that I got to do was help with the vacuuming. I like the vacuum cleaner. It's fun when they bring out that toy.

Mom, dad and sis left me home and went somewhere. They were gone for several hours. I wasn't liking this. It is an "S" day. They are normally special days for me.

When they got home, something was smelly. It was a lot of smelly smells around. I couldn't quite get my nose on until I realized they brought me all sorts of dog food samples from a place called The Feed Bag. I didn't say it was a bad sort of smelly. They had more types of samples for me than I have paws. Oh yeah! Hey - do they allow dogs in this store? I think I should really go check it out. I would love to post a link, but I just can't find a website.

In addition to the food samples, sis bought me peanut butter bubbles. I didn't like them much. Just give me a plain old fashioned treat any day. Mom bought me some different food, and dad bought himself a super duper pooper scooper. Guess mom wants the front end, dad gets the back end.

And, the last thing they bought me was a dog collar light. Tonight, I felt like I was in a patriotic disco as we walked around the block. It flashed red, white and blue. Well, actually, I'm colorblind, but that's the colors Sis said they were.

You know, I think I forgot to mention one thing that happened to me. It was pretty exciting, so I'm not sure how I forgot about this. When mom and sis leave in the morning, I don't go in my crate anymore. I can go in between the kitchen and the front hall and the stairs and the upstairs hallway. Oh yeah. It isn't the whole house,but it is a lot better than the crate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home