The Life of Riley [Dog]

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Oh yeah, I'm learning lots with my family!

My mom took me back to the dog park today. Remember, we went there with Miss Beth last week??? Miss Beth told my mom never to say something like: "Riley COME!" I don't know why, it probably is some little quirky thing about dog training. I really like this little quirk, because then I can go where I want, sniff who I want, go as far ahead of mommy as I want. Mommy caught on real good though. When she wants me to come, she just yells Riley, and then shakes my treat bag. I come running real fast. Did I ever mention I like treats???

And I learned something else really cool at the dog park. Some chemical equations so to speak:

  • Snow and dirt = just snow and dirt

  • Snow and dirt and a little sun = a nice mud puddle

  • Snow and dirt and a little sun and a lot of dogs = a lot of muddy dogs.

  • A lot of muddy dogs = a lot of unhappy doggy moms and dads.
I just wagged my tail at my mom. I'm just too cute when my tail is wagging. Doesn't matter how muddy I am then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home