The Life of Riley [Dog]

Friday, November 10, 2006

Ahhhh, the snow beautiful white and untouched. Well, until I went out there. You see, there is a good and a bad thing about going out into the cold snow. The good thing is that I'm a lab and love water in any form. The bad thing is that it is cold and the wuss aka Mom would not go out with me. Therefore, it had to be me and the teasers aka dad and sis. I wasn't too happy with the white, watery tennis balls they were throwing at me. As soon as I would catch them, they would break in my mouth. The teasers didn't seem to care that I was eating them!?! A good thing was that they gave me these humungous treats, which were also white and watery. I even did tricks for them. Are dogs supposed to have that many treats in a day? Well, why question the good things in life?

And, I should probably mention, today was a 3-walk kind of a day. Those are the best!! Dad took me for my early walk. Then since we had company, Grandma and Grandpa took me for one too before they left. And then Dad took me for one in the snow. Grandma brought me something special in a white bag. Yum! Thanks Grandma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home