The Life of Riley [Dog]

Sunday, October 22, 2006

One halloween night, poor Riley was dressed up in a pirate costume. He decided to go trick or treating while he was all fancied up. Then he went and rang the doorbell at Ollie's house. The evil witch Beth answered the door. She convinced his owners to get a sister sometime soon. Riley had a few more peaceful months without a sister. After that for the rest of his life he was tortured by his sister. The End!

Okay, so not really but I can have nightmears right? I have no idea how Ollie can live with her even though she just got a sister for him. Anyways, Beth is mean to me too! She convinced my owners how cute I looked in this dumb pirate costume and mommy actually bought it. Then she thinks that I should get a sister. I have read Ollies blog and he says having a sister SUCKS!! It probably will suck if they get me one. What happen to boys rule girls drool?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Riley, my mom and sisters got me a costume. Last year I was a clown and this year, I'm a pink witch. Oh, the humiliation! Then they post it on the internet, for everyone to see!

My costume picture

11:56 PM  
Blogger Ollie said...

HAHA. My mom didnt make us wear a costume. But she is mean, isnt she?

I agree that sisters suck and that you shouldnt get one...maybe you and I need to run away together.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home