The Life of Riley [Dog]

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Cousins, cousins and more cousins.

I've met some people cousins, a dog cousin, 2 aunts and an uncle. Last Sunday, we finally found Sis. Remember her? She's the one who wasn't home from Friday night until Sunday. 2 whole nights with no belly rubs. She apparently was with her cousins, Sarah, Emily, Samantha and Alex. And Aunt Margaret. Mom and I went to pick up Sis. So I got to meet Sam, Alex and Margaret and my dog cousin Mia. I even got to go to a new dog park. This one was just packed full of dogs. Big dogs, little dogs, muddy dogs, fun dogs.

Today, other cousins (Sarah and Emily) and Dawn and Gary came to my house. I sniffed, sniffed, gave labby kisses and wagged my tail. I think I sniffed another dog, but apparently they left Jasmine at home. Bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home