The Life of Riley [Dog]

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Oh the weather outside is PERFECT...

My mom just took me for a walk. The snow is light and fluffy, there is no salt on the streets, and it isn't windy and it isn't too cold (especially important for mom).

And...the snow is belly deep. On me that is. I don't think mom would venture outside at all if it was belly deep on her.

Since the snow was light and fluffy, I could just walk through it, and run through like it was nothing.

Oh baby...let the snow keep coming. This was pure labbie fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Oldnerd said...

The Oldnerd is wondering what happened to Riley's exciting life. Are you still leading the "life of Riley"? Or is SIS taking all the attention? The Mia dog wants to say a doggie "HI" to labby Riley.

P: The Oldnerd is now baby sitting Mia for a month.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home