The Life of Riley [Dog]

Sunday, May 13, 2007









OK, my mom needs help. Lots of it. Really.




She is having a hard time trying to decide which pic she should send to HAWS for their 2008 calendar.




Any thoughts would be appreciated. My opinion is - send them all to HAWS. Mom says no, because only 1 pic per dog. Well not really, send as many pics as you want - it is ONLY $5 each. I'm worth it, right?
Actually, mom knows that the snow pictures aren't very good. I was trying really hard to find my tennis balls in one of them. I KNOW that I left them on the chair back before the snow. And I really wasn't in the mood to stop and pose once I found the t-ball. I was ready to play.
Oh - Dad says you should go back and look at the pump boys working. That post was on April 21.




2 Comments:

Blogger DawnK said...

I like the one that is second from the bottom!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Oldnerd said...

The old nerd group likes the face close-up of the Riley dog. You look so innocent and loveable, which you really really are.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home