The Life of Riley [Dog]

Monday, May 07, 2007

Lots going on here.

Mom owes me big time.

Sis is the pres.

Dad ran away from home. Again.

Mom - she owes me really big. I mean - REALLY big. We went to the HAWS dog walk on Saturday. HAWS is where I used to live. Before Mom, Dad and Sis found me and gave me a real nice home. I think it stands for Happy Animals Want Stability. Actually, mom is standing over my shoulder and telling me it really stands for Humane Animal Welfare Society. I used to live there for a while. Until I found my forever home. Apparently, mom paid to write her name and phone number down on some papers. Tonight, Mom got a phone call from HAWS, and they told her that she won a massage. A one hour massage. Don't forget mom - you wouldn't have this cool prize if it hadn't been for me - the cutest dog in the world. Oh - just in case mom is still reading this - I'm sorry I didn't try to kiss you in the kissing contest. I really was trying to be on my best behavior.

Sis won Student Council President for next year. Just an idea sis - "bring your dog to school day" sounds like a whole lot of fun!!!

Where oh where did my favorite dad go. Oh where oh where did he go??? He's back at that place called South Dakota again. That means Mom is in charge of the morning stuff again. Hurry back dad! Mom brings flashlights and stuff on the morning walk. She doesn't like to look at the stars like us guys do!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Riley, the walk sounds fun! I'm glad you got to go. I bark and carry on, around other dogs too much, so my mom doesn't like to take to that kind of stuff.

Tell Stacy congratulations, from my mom, for making President!

My mom got to go to SD last summer, while I languished in a kennel! She said it was pretty and a neat place to visit. Maybe that's why your dad keeps going back!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home