The Life of Riley [Dog]

Sunday, May 20, 2007

SOMETHING BIG IS UP! MOM LEFT. I know she will be gone for a long time based on the size of the suitcase she took. At least that’s the comment Dad made. He said something like “ . . . what you’re packing for a year?; I thought you were only going to Denver for a couple of days” I know what Mom was trying to do. She was taking a large suitcase so I could sneak along. We must have got our wires crossed – I’m still here and she ain’t. I am really worried about her. She is going to be so depressed without me. How will she able to go through the day with seeing my excessive tail wag?

I have to start plan B. When Dad is gone I get certain extra special privileges. The worst thing is that Mom doesn’t let Dad know out about these privileges. Here’s the dilemma. Do I just try to do the things I do when he is gone and hope he goes along? I think I can win him over. I seem to remember that an announcement was made early on that I would not be allowed in the office; now of course my favorite hang-out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Good luck with getting Dad twisted around your front paws! In my house Dad is the biggest pushover!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Riley said...

This is mom:

Riley, be good. I'm sorry, but the luggage limits were 50 pounds. That is why I couldn't take you. Last vet check, you were 75 pounds.

Maybe you could sneak up on the bed and sleep up there. If you are off by 4:30, dad will never know.

Be Good!
Mom

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home