The Life of Riley [Dog]

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I got to go see Dr. Beachum today. He is my very own personal doctor. Dr. Beachum suggested I go see one of his Dr. friends, a doggy dentist. Apparently I have a slab fracture on one of my main teeth. This is probably good news though, I like slabs. As in a slab of bacon. A slab of ribs. You get the picture.

Dr. Beachum gave me two shots. Just normal things. Otherwise, I can't go to the Woofdorf-Astoria Doggy Hotel and day spa next month. Apparently all shots need to be up to date. The lepto shot was ok. Mommy said I didnt' even flinch. The shot for kennel cough was in my nose. I flinched for that one. Cheryl (not my mom, but one of the Cheryl's that works with Dr. Beachum) said I hardly flinched at all, compared to some of the other doggies.

I'm lonely during the day now. Sis is never home. Something about a place called school. But that is OK. I just like to sleep during the day. Especially if someone plays tennis ball with me in the morning. Dad forgot one day this week. He isn't the normal "play tennis ball" in the morning person. Mom is. She had to go to and early morning meeting this week. That is why dad was there. Apparently, he forgot the routine.

1 Comments:

Blogger DawnK said...

At least your sis comes home at the end of the day. One of my kids disappeared and hasn't been back yet. I don't know where she went, but mom said she had to go to college. I hope I see her again someday.

I'm sorry that Dad forgot to throw your tennis ball for you, last week. Maybe next week will be better.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home