The Life of Riley [Dog]

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Well, today I went to the doggy dentist. And then mom left me there. I don't remember much. EXCEPT - for some odd reason, my mom feed me a really nice snack around 10pm last night. AND I got nothing for breakfast. Absolutely nothing. Heh - a dog's gotta right to eat.

Then mom left me with the dentist.

Then, dad picked me up. Apparently what happened is: They took out one of my big back teeth, and did a root canal on one of my canine teeth.

But the worst part - I can now eat again, but only 1 lousy little tablespoon of food an hour for tonight.

Dad thinks the worse part is - he thinks HE should be getting a nice big flat screen TV...Apparently the doggy dentist will be getting the big flat screen TV instead.

I'm off for a snooze...z.z.z.z.z.z.z.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Ouch, Riley! I'm sorry you had to go to the doggy dentist. I had to have a little surgery recently, and didn't get any breakfast, either.

I'm sorry dad won't be getting the flat-screen TV. Tell him he didn't want you having an abcess in your mouth!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home