The Life of Riley [Dog]

Thursday, January 24, 2008

2nd day of Dog Day Care this week.

You know that guy...my dad...the one that is gone this week? Apparently, mom decided that I needed a second day of dog day care this week. Not because I needed it. But because SHE needed it. If you do the math her way, this bonus day of dog day care saved her from some walks outside. It saved her on Wednesday night, Thursday morning, Thursday night, and Friday morning. Tomorrow morning it is supposed to be about -20 degrees with the windchill. She figured the rate out to be $1 per degree below zero. Dad calls this funny math. Mom doesn't care. Besides, dad wasn't home to walk me instead.

One of the day care people has 2 dogs that go to work with her, and one of them is becoming a good friend of mine.

I have to go. Sis has a friend over, and sis's friend smells like her dog, Ellie. I like Ellie. Sometimes I actually get to smell Ellie, not just the friend who smells like Ellie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Sounds like doggie day care was a good thing! I don't blame your mom for not wanting to go outside. I barely wanted to go outside to do my business. I would run outside and run right back to the door. I feel sorry for the poor doggies who are stuck outside!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

I just saw the post from June about Ollie. Thank you. I would like to say that the pain lessens and that the tears are less, but it hasnt much...at least now I can smile through the tears.

Thank you for being a great friend!!! Check out my horses blog! samthehorse.blogspot.com

Take care!
Beth

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home