The Life of Riley [Dog]

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

It is the dog days of summer oops I mean winter.

I don’t even know if I should be coming or going anymore. Between starting dog day care on Tuesdays, my sis has skipped school 4 different days this winter. Including today. Don’t get me wrong, she is delightful to have around. Today was one of those no-school days, and it wasn’t even a weekend. Something about maybe we’ll be getting 15 or 20 inches of snow.

Dad was so excited about getting all this snow, that he actually came home early from work to play with me. He probably felt guilty that I only got 1 day of day care this week.

And then, mom came home early too. Mom wasn’t happy. Mom was a bit frazzled. Apparently, driving home for mom was much worse than driving home for dad.

Regardless of why they all came home early, I’m glad they are all home. Nothing like getting some attention ALL day long!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Lucky you to have people home all day! I've had extra days with people home, too! One day it was REALLY cold outside and this week it was REALLY snowy! For some reason mom thinks it's amusing to take pictures of a black dog covered with snow! Will have to get her to post that on my blog later today.

It's supposed to be COLD today and tomorrow, so she should get some good computer time!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home