The Life of Riley [Dog]

Sunday, July 06, 2008

I can leap buildings in a single bound. Especially the buildings that are the same size as an end table. I heard fireworks this afternoon, and mom had the chair right next to the end table. It would have taken too long to go around it, so I just leaped over it. As mom said, luckily her "adult beverage" was in her hand, and not on the end table. Then I went around the couch, and darn near climbed up on the window seat. You see, I would have to have all 4 paws on the window seat to officially climb on it. Since I only had 2 paws on it, well that is practically almost 4 paws on the floor.

Of course, I have to ask...When does the 4th of July actually end?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Riley, I don't like fireworks, either. I'm finally settling down. Mom had to get some medicine for me, but I still wouldn't go potty outside. The living room was much safer, except that then we had fireworks inside the house because mom and dad didn't like that, either. Hopefully people will use up their stash of fireworks, quickly.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Hey Riley? What's up?? Did your mom take your computer away? I'm sure you have stories to tell!

My mom's been busy, too. I haven't been to the park in a few weeks, and today it's raining. :(

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home