The Life of Riley [Dog]

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

INJURED




No kidding. Dad picked me up at doggie daycare tonight, and they had a special conference. Just about me. And, I am sporting a really cute lime green bandage. Sis is going to be so jealous that she doesn't have anything as cool as this.

Somehow, while I was busy playing today, I ripped my dew claw, and it started bleeding. When my dad picked me up, the first thing was he took me to the vet. Well, not to the vet, just the vet's office. The vet was gone already. But my favorite Cheryl's were there. Not my mom, but the two Cheryl's at the vets office. The Cheryl's were happy to see me. I must be their favorite their favorite patient. They remembered my name. Dad was pretty impressed. I haven't seen the Cheryl's since September.

So, dad is going to take me to Dr. Beachum's tomorrow morning. And, I'll be there all day. I wonder what type of television Dr. Beachum has? I bet dad is wondering too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Copper said...

Tell Dr. Beachum that 42" is the smallest TV to get nowadays - even bigger would be better, but more money will be needed to get this. Make sure your trip to the clinic is really worth the doctor's time!

Copper

8:25 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

You poor baby! That had to have hurt. You really have to stop helping the vet afford big screeen tvs! You did get a really cool lime green bandage, though. That is really stylin'!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home