The Life of Riley [Dog]

Sunday, February 17, 2008

I DIDN'T DO IT.

Honest. I didn't do it. I can't throw my tennis balls up that high. I didn't have any big friends over, either.

The fact that there are 3 really big cracks in one of the 1/4 round windows by the fireplace isn't my fault. Actually, they are more than really big cracks, the window is just plain broken. Luckily my dad taped it all up. The reason they think it is me, the window broke on the inside, not on the outside.

Mom isn't too upset about it. Something about the windows have a 20 year warranty on the glass. The window just doesn't look very pretty right now.

Oh well, guess that means there will be a repair person in the house pretty soon. Darn, I always try to let them work, but its really hard when they want to play with me. I'll try to be nice!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Oh no! Sorry about the broken windows. Thank goodness there is a warranty! I don't break windows, just knock over the garbage!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home