The Life of Riley [Dog]

Sunday, February 24, 2008

It hit me right between my sad eyes.

And, I might add, the sad eyes didn't work.

You see, my dad goes to a place called South Dakota. He goes there a lot. So, today when I saw the suitcase, I thought dad was going again. No problem, I get spoiled rotten when dad is gone.

Well, today, Mom gets out a suitcase and starts to pack it. That's when it hit me. Right between my sad eyes. Mom NEVER packs for dad. Apparently, big boys need to pack for themselves. Dad has earned "big boy" privileges to pack himself. Mom is packing.

No amount of sad eyes is stopping my mom. NONE. My mom is running away. She took the BIG suitcase. She even told me - don't even think about hopping in the suitcase. Apparently Midwest Express has some stupid policy about overweight bags. $50 charge - each way. NO WAY - I am not overweight. Just ask the vet. Mom said she would know the minute the suitcase got on the luggage scale that it was overweight.

NOT FAIR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home