The Life of Riley [Dog]

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

She's back!

She got home at 10 last night. Dad and I were already sleeping. Then all of a sudden, she was home. I went out in the hall, and I met her at the top of the stairs. I was wagging my tail so hard I woke up Sis. You see, my tail was thumping on her door. It was thumping pretty fast and pretty hard. Sorry Sis - I was just happy to see mom!

I had dog daycare yesterday. I get pretty excited to go. You don't need to ask me twice on daycare days to get in the car. I tried to tell dad he can drive really fast to get to daycare, because then I would have more time to play. Sis even thought I was pretty excited to go to daycare.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

I'm glad your mom is home and that you got to go to doggy day care! You must have been so sad, that mommy left. I know I hate it when my mommy leaves, too!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Oldnerd said...

Wow Riley you have had a busy month. I have been busy myself and negelected to check your blog for a whole month.

I promise to check it more often in the future.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home