The Life of Riley [Dog]

Saturday, March 08, 2008

The tennis balls are defective. SEND THEM BACK.

My mom thought it would be fun to play tennis ball in the back yard today. Heck, I thought it would be fun too! Until, the mom threw the first one. The first thing that went wrong is mom is out of practice. Her throwing arm...well she needs to work on it a little.

But there is a problem, and it was huge. The tennis balls didn't bounce. Not on the snow. The go up in the air, and come down with a thud. That's it. No bouncing. This is just plain wrong.

Mom said it isn't the tennis balls that are defective, it is the weather. She wants to send the snow back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Awww, Riley. The snow will melt, eventually, and your balls will bounce again! Trust me! We are all sick of the snow here, too. My last time out to the bathroom, I actually found some grass, when I could do my business! I was a happy dog!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home