The Life of Riley [Dog]

Monday, May 12, 2008

No, its not good around the house today. Not good at all.

Mom had to take me for a walk tonight. Apparently, dad picked the short straw that said "taxi-driver for sis."

Mom had to wear her winter jacket tonight. With mittens. Someone is not very happy. 'Nough said.

PS: We saw Bill and Patty tonight. I haven't seen them since the snow started falling. Bill and Patty must have been planning on seeing me. They brought me treats. Lots of them. Well they weren't supposed to be all for me, but apparently it was too cold for the 4 little dogs tonight...SO I got them all.

2 Comments:

Blogger laurie said...

hmmmmm. my riley says, Hey!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Yummy. I LOVE treats. My mom doesn't like all the cold weather, either!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home