The Life of Riley [Dog]

Sunday, March 30, 2008

MOM...make sure to save room for dessert!!!

Apparently tonight is leftover night. The leftovers smelled really good. I mean licking your chops good.

You see, Mom and Dad went out for dinner last night. I know this for a fact. They left me home with Sis. Mom and Dad had a great time! The went to a place called Jake's. This is a different place than my cousin Jake's house. But anyways, apparently they've been married about 126 years. That is in dog years, because that is the best way for me to count!

It sounded like a great time. Heck, the place specializes in steaks. Us canines, we like steaks. JUST KIDDING!!! We LOVE steaks.

Mom and Dad brought home a whole bag of leftovers. Tonight, they are having the leftovers. So - Mom - please eat your dessert first, and then, maybe you'll be too full for your steak! If there is any leftover, you could share it with your favorite dog! Really, you could share it with me. PLEASE...share some with me!

Wow, I got an unimpressive bite of steak. But, it was sure good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Riley, sometimes my family brings home steak for me, too! Tell your mom Happy Anniversary from my mom!

I love steak and can always tell when it comes home from a restaurant!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home