The Life of Riley [Dog]

Friday, March 21, 2008

OK. There is a quiz today. Hope your pencil is sharpened! Luckily it is a multiple choice quiz.

Today is March 21, 2008. Yep, it is the first FULL day of spring. Guess what went wrong today:
a. Dad is home. Sis is home. Mom isn't home.
b. Dad didn't take me for a walk. Sis didn't take me for a walk. Mom still isn't home.
c. It is snowing hard today.
d. It is hard to "do outside business" when the snow hits the underside of your belly.
e. There is no tennis ball activity going on outside.
f. ALL OF THE ABOVE

3 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

j

7:47 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Whoops. Forgot to actually leave my comment! What was I thinking? You must have gotten a lot more snow than we did, here in Sheboygan, because there wasn't any snow touching my belly. That was a joy for earlier in the winter, like after the 16.5 inches we got on February 6th!

We only got 5-6 inches the other night and a lot of that melted already!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Copper said...

Ha! You think it is bad having the snow rub your belly when you are doing your business? Imagine having all that snow above your head. It was so bad here that I tried sneaking a quick one in the basement, but Mom and Dad stopped me. I had to suffer out in the cold, just like the big dogs!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home