The Life of Riley [Dog]

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Doggy stuff didn't matter today. I'm filing a protest. Right now. I'm a neglected doggy, and I'm not very happy about it.

Sis and mom left today at 6:35. That is in the morning, in case anyone is wondering. 13-year olds do not like to get up at 5:45 in the morning. Then dad left about 8:30. HELLO...it is a Saturday. Saturday is a dog word that means "today the dog doesn't get ignored" Dad came home about noon. Hmmm. Not good. And then mom came home about 1:30, for only 15 minutes, then she left again. Somewhere they must have lost sis.

At least dad took me on a walk today before he left again at 3:30. I WAS HOME ALONE WITH NO DINNER until 6:30. Then everyone came home.

Sis was floating on air when she came home. She had a gold medal. It wasn't food. It didn't smell good. I just don't know what the big deal is. Something about a structure, and a team and a challenge. Must have been a good day. Sis hasn't been in this good of a mood in months. OK, maybe that is an exageration. But certain she hasn't been in this good of a mood for a week.

I heard a rumor tonight. Hopefully it will be true. Apparently, sis gets to compete again, but out of town. No neglected Riley that weekend. They are going to Stevens Point. HOW BORING. I get to go to the Woofdorf in Racine. Now THAT is a vacation for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Woohoo, to your Sis! That's great news! I hope you have fun at the Woofdorf! I'm sorry they neglected you, on a Saturday!

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home