The Life of Riley [Dog]

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I woke my mom up this morning, I gave her a nice sloppy kiss. Right on the cheek.

Then, dad started talking. BLAH,BLAH, BLAH. I just snuggled in by mom. She always sleeps in a little later than Dad.

Dad explained that there had been a bunny head that he had to take out of my mouth this morning. Probably from the coyote that my St. Bernard buddy Jeeves chased away.

Mom kind of said YUCK. OK, she didn't exactly say YUCK. But, apparently, Yuck is a legal word on blogs. Other words aren't.

Then dad laid it on the line. APRIL FOOL's. We got mom good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

My mom laughed hard, at that story! She's going to have to tell Sarah to come and read it! LOL!

What a good joke to pull over on Mom, huh?

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home