The Life of Riley [Dog]

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Today wasn't a dog day for me.

The world didn't revolve around me.

Apparently it is mother's day today.

The world revolved around my mom today.

Sis didn't want to help dad make pancakes for mom today, so I got to go with dad to the bakery. Except dad didn't let me into the bakery. It isn't dog friendly there.

Luckily, the sad eyes still worked, on dad and sis. Dad took me on two walks today. Sis played tennis ball with me. Mom- well she is just sort of lounging around.

Well you know what they say...Happy Mother's Day.

Tomorrow we'll be back to a regularly scheduled dog-sort-of day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

My mom just got to lounge around on Mother's Day, too. Still, no one took this dog to the park. Hmph!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home