The Life of Riley [Dog]

Sunday, April 06, 2008

There is NO evidence! Absolutely none.

Mom and dad were out doing some yard work. I was out there to supervise. Heck, it was downright gorgeous today. It was definitely a dog's day outside. So, mom and dad were ignoring me pretty good, because they were working. Us labbies, we do not like to be ignored. Not for long anyway.

So, I layed right down next to my mom. Right on top of a pile of stuff that needed to be cleaned up. I looked really cute there. Well, I look really cute no matter what I do, but that is a whole different story. Dad tried to go in the house, get the camera and take a picture of me.

I exited the frame stage left, and poof, there is no evidence I was there. There is just a big (slightly smooshed) pile of clean-up stuff. And actually, mom cleaned up the pile, so there isn't even a pile there any more.

Yep, I am a smart labbie :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home